Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas from Kenya!

For the first time ever I am not spending Christmas at home. While I miss my family, friends and snow (among many other things) I know it is only one year and I will see my parents soon (In February) and be home next summer!

This morning we went out on a 6 hour game drive! We counted all the animals in our Serena North Clan and said Merry Christmas to our hyena friends. Tonight we are playing card games, eating my favorite Kenyan dinner and watching a movie.

For New Years we have invited our sister camp from Talek to come spend the holiday with us. I am so excited to show them our side of the park and spend some time with friends.

Happy holidays everyone!!!


A fitting video. Watch until 2:40 and you will understand : )


No comments:

Post a Comment